novenite's Latest Review
13 Apr 2009 at 4:52 pm
- good range of classes
- enthusiastic group class instructors
- located near a MRT station
- friendly front of door staff and towel people
- regular cleaning staff
- Smallest branch of california fitness in singapore (gets very crowded; queue for showers etc.)
- crowd (including the personal trainers) are really full of attitude (think kiasu with vanity)
- spin class over-subscribed (need to book and great difficulty in getting through between 3-4 pm the prior day - when the booking lines open)
- personal trainers hogging the machines during and off work
- popular classes attended by regulars who see that they have a birth-right to certain specific studio space
- queing up to 30 mins prior to class to get in and to ensure you get some decent space.
- small free weights area.
novenite's Favorite Listings
novenite has not favorited any business yet
novenite's Favorite Reviews
novenite has not favorited any reviews yet.
novenite's Favorite Events
novenite has not shorlist any new events yet. Click here to see all events in Singapore