The trainers here are the most pushy ones amongst all their outlets. Everytime I come here for a workout, there would be at least 1 trainer who would approach me to ask me to sign up for personal training, TRX classes etc. I always decline politely but it is getting on my nerves how I cant seem to get a decent workout without being disrupted every single time. I just got a call from a lady from the same branch asking me if I want to try out a free pass as well as get a body analysis done. I had to remind her to please update their database as I am already an existing member plus have already completed my body analysis text. It is really really annoying! It is a good gym with plenty of choices of classes and full flexibility of outlets to choose from but this is still something that irks me although I understand that these guys survive on commission.
- good range of classes
- enthusiastic group class instructors
- located near a MRT station
- friendly front of door staff and towel people
- regular cleaning staff
- Smallest branch of california fitness in singapore (gets very crowded; queue for showers etc.)
- crowd (including the personal trainers) are really full of attitude (think kiasu with vanity)
- spin class over-subscribed (need to book and great difficulty in getting through between 3-4 pm the prior day - when the booking lines open)
- personal trainers hogging the machines during and off work
- popular classes attended by regulars who see that they have a birth-right to certain specific studio space
- queing up to 30 mins prior to class to get in and to ensure you get some decent space.
- small free weights area.
Username (Required for logging in to Yebber)
Email (Required for verification. We will never give out your email.)
Or use your Facebook account to create a new Yebber ID (no Registration form to fill)
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail