The Hungry Bunny's Latest Review
10 Aug 2010 at 6:03 pm
Read the full review at http://thehungrybunnie.blogspot.com/2010/08/chijmes-lei-garden-restaurant.html
Lei Garden's the grand dame of Cantonese fine dining restaurants and one of the heavyweights in the power business lunch circuit. Nestled within the beautifully restored Chijmes cathedral, this well-known Hongkong-based restaurant is one of two overseas outlets. Even with its stellar reputation, it is refreshing that Lei Garden manages an unpretentious and boisterous ambience.
1) Black Fungus with Vinegar. This was refreshing and zesty.
2) Double-Boiled Pork Ribs Soup ($28):delicate but full-bodied soup
3) Pan-Fried Carrot Cake ($4.80): soft
4) Baked Mini Egg Tarts ($4.30), a buttery flaky pastry with a wobbly and smooth egg custard within
5) Crispy Roasted Pork ($28) decadently good
The Hungry Bunny's Favorite Listings
The Hungry Bunny has not favorited any business yet
The Hungry Bunny's Favorite Reviews
The Hungry Bunny has not favorited any reviews yet.
- The Hungry Bunny is not sharing his/her name at this moment.
The Hungry Bunny's Recent reviews
The Hungry Bunny's Top Rated Photos
The Hungry Bunny has not added any photos yet
The Hungry Bunny has not start commenting on reviews yet
No one commented on your reviews...yet!