Great Beers but Selectively Good Food
The bad thing about this location is that it's way too warm. We always end up perspiring through our dinner. The management really should do something about the air-conditioning, if there is any at all.
1) Fisherman's Basket ($26), consisting of battered prawns, dory fish and scallops. We switched the chips with mashed potatoes. They remembered to put salt on their seafood. I loved the succulent and sweet scallops.
2) Grilled Cod ($28): This is probably the best main dish on the menu.
3) Portobello Burger ($14): delectable vegetarian burger option
4) Peri Peri Spring Chicken ($16): The chicken was moist, but we weren't huge fans of the peri peri seasoning.
5) Pork Belly ($23): The fatty pork was meltingly good.
6) Grilled King Prawns ($25): an Indian twist to the contemporary Australian dish. The concoction of spices weren't really my thing though.
7) Seared Sea Scallops ($18): The scallops were appropriately succulent and sweet, but the dish was unmemorable.
8) Ribeye Steak ($32): The steak was very American-style, full-bodied and robustly beefy. This was decent but also unspectacular.
9) Self-Saucing Chocolate Pudding ($10). This really is the ultimate decadent dessert.
Read more abt it at http://thehungrybunnie.blogspot.com
Username (Required for logging in to Yebber)
Email (Required for verification. We will never give out your email.)
Or use your Facebook account to create a new Yebber ID (no Registration form to fill)
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail