31 Aug 2017 at 3:24 pm
This casual dining outlet is located at one small corner of Raffles City basement. Anybody can easily walked pass without noticing if you have no craving for dim sum. We have a hard time trying to find the location as it happened to be a busy and crowded weekend.
We ordered some of their signature items such as :
1. Deep Fried Porcupine Bun with Red Bean Paste ($6.30 for 3 pcs)
2. Deep Fried Shrimps Mango Roll ($7.20 for 3 pcs) - A little high priced item but the sweet fresh mango strip goes well with the succulent prawn which was top coated with sesame seeds.
3. Lean Meat Congee ($9.30) - We opt for this porridge without the century egg. The congee was smooth but a bit watery after a few stirs. True to HK style, it has a special aromatic taste.
4. Baked BBQ Pork Pastry ($5.00 for 3 pcs) - When we sliced to share, the crust broke into small bit...
- Muffy is not sharing his/her name at this moment.